QXT Thermal Imager
Simple, 1-Button Decision Making Image Clarity
The Bullard QXT is a feature-rich, yet simple design, offering the best image clarity with a low cost of ownership. The QXT is built Bullard Tough for the way firefighters work. The imager comes standard with a five-year, industry-leading warranty not only on the QXT but also on the battery.
Features & Benefits
Crisp, Clear Imagery
Bullard’s propriety software algorithms and image interpretation enhances basic hardware to deliver crisp, clear imagery with the fastest following image in the industry.
Tri-color transparent colorization providing a consistent sense of temperature with maximum scene detail.
Only one switch to activate the unit while withstanding temperature bursts of 500°F(260°C) without operational impact or damage; 5-year warranty
Compact and ergonomically correct form factor optimizes viewing angle while reducing wrist and elbow stresses and localized muscle fatigue
- Electronic Thermal Throttle® (ETT) software is an investigative tool that automatically isolates temperatures of interest to identify pre-and post-fire hazards with the touch of a button
- 2X and 4X Digital Zoom allows firefighters to get closer to the action
- SceneCatcher Digital Video Recorder captures up to five hours of video and store hundreds of still images
- Automatic gain adjustment system that switches between high and low gain mode
- Up to 8-hours of continuous run time
- Available colors include red (default), metallic blue, yellow, black, white, orange, blue, and lime-yellow
- Wireless desktop or wireless truck mount chargers
- 5-year warranty on thermal imager and battery with 48-hour guaranteed warranty repair turnover
- Made in Kentucky, USA
- NEC/CEC Class 1, Division 2, Groups C and D hazardous locations
- ANSI/ISA-12.12.01-2015, CSA-C22.2 No. 60079-0:15, IEC 60079-0:2011, MOD