For Hazardous Locations
Combining the cutting-edge technology and ergonomic design of the EVA, with approval for use in Hazardous Locations, the EVAHL Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) offers workers the latest in respiratory protection for potentially explosive environments.
What is a Hazardous Location?
The National Electrical Code defines hazardous locations as those areas "where fire or explosive hazards may exist due to flammable gases or vapors, flammable liquids, combustible dust, or ignitable fibers or flyings." For more information please read the EVAHL FAQ.
All the Great EVA Features...Now HazLoc Rated
- For Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T6 (Gases and Vapors)
- Class II, Division 2 Groups F, G (Dusts)
- Class III (Fibers or Flyings)
- CSA International Certificate 2510928 per ANSI/ISA 2.12.01-2007
- One Button Operation
- Choice of Two Air Speeds
- Single Filter Design
- Active Flow Technology Responds to Air Flow Conditions
- 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) Independent, 3rd Party Documentation
- Dual Alarms for Low Flow and Low Battery
- Visual Battery Fuel Gauge
- 10X the Life of Most Brush Motors
- Genius Charger Compatible