Bullard UST Series Fire Helmet
Toughness and durability are inherent in this traditional series of fire helmets. The UST Series of structural firefighter helmets provide traditional styling in an affordable, easy-to-maintain design. This helmet incorporates recommendations from veteran fire professionals from around the world. With an outer shell made of fiberglass, the UST provides toughness and durability. The Bullard 12-point comfort system allows for the ultimate in helmet comfort, no matter how firefighters like their helmet to ride. The Bullard Sure-Lock® ratchet headband adjusts to the wearer’s head with a quick turn of the knob. Additional adjustment points permit custom fit, personalized balance and interface with the SCBA.
- Chemical-resistant fiberglass outer shell, brass Stars and Stripes Eagle accommodates any leather front
- Intricately-designed, brass Stars and Stripes Eagle accommodates any leather front
- High-heat thermoplastic inner shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
- Balanced 6-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Hard-coated optically-correct faceshield
- Available with leather-look matte finish
- Scotchlite® reflective striping
Options or substitutions available:
- 6-inch faceshield
- ESS FirePro™ goggles
- Red-orange reflective Scotchlite® striping
- Yellow Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather browpad
- Brass maple leaf leather front holder
Dupont™ Nomex® is a registered Trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.
Scotchlite® is a registered Trademark of 3M.
Muddy Girl® is a registered Trademark of Moon Shine, LP.