NXT Thermal Imager
NFPA 1801 Certified, Decision-Making Image Clarity
The Bullard NXT is an NFPA 1801 Certified Thermal Imager, offering the best image clarity with a low cost of ownership. The NXT is built Bullard Tough for the way firefighters work. The imager comes standard with a five-year, industry-leading warranty not only on the NXT but also on the battery.
Features & Benefits
Crisp, Clear Imagery
Bullard’s propriety software algorithms and image interpretation enhances basic hardware to deliver crisp, clear imagery with the fastest following image in the industry.
Tri-color transparent colorization providing a consistent sense of temperature with maximum scene detail.
Only one switch to activate the unit while withstanding temperature bursts of 500°F (260°C) without operational impact or damage; 5-year warranty
Compact and ergonomically correct form factor optimizes viewing angle while reducing wrist and elbow stresses and localized muscle fatigue
- Electronic Thermal Throttle® (ETT) software is an investigative tool that automatically isolates temperatures of interest to identify pre-and post-fire hazards with the touch of a button
- 2X and 4X Digital Zoom allows firefighters to get closer to the action
- SceneCatcher Digital Video Recorder captures up to five hours of video and store hundreds of still images
- Automatic gain adjustment system that switches between high and low gain mode
- Up to 8-hours of continuous run time
- Available colors include red (default), metallic blue, yellow, black, white, orange, blue, and lime-yellow
- Wireless desktop or wireless truck mount chargers
- 5-year warranty on thermal imager and battery with 48-hour guaranteed warranty repair turnover
- Made in Kentucky, USA
- NFPA 1801 Certified
- NEC/CEC Class 1, Division 2, Groups C and D hazardous locations
- NEC/CEC Class II Division 2, Groups F & G hazardous locations
- ANSI/ISA-12.12.01-2015, CSA-C22.2 No. 60079-0:15, IEC 60079-0:2011, MOD
DownloadsNXT User Manual [English] - NFPA 1801:2021 NXT User Manual [Française] - NFPA 1801:2021 NXT User Manual [Español] - NFPA 1801:2021 NXT NFPA Certification Letter NXT Features and Benefits NXT User Manual [English] - NFPA 1801:2018 NXT User Manual [Française] - NFPA 1801:2018 NXT User Manual [Español] - NFPA 1801:2018 NXT Features & Benefits - Chinese NXT Bid Specs XT Chargers User Manual NXT Bid Specs - Française NXT Bid Specs - Español NXT Features & Benefits - Português NXT Features & Benefits - Française NXT Features & Benefits - Español NXT Chargers User Manual - Español NXT Chargers User Manual - Française XT Handle Features and Benefits XT Truck Mount Charger Template
Most Popular Products
QXT Thermal Imager
USRX Fire Helmet
Speak to an Expert
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line or give us a call if you have any questions.
Address: 1898 Safety Way
Cynthiana, KY 41031
USA Toll Free: 800-827-0423
Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm (EST)